1. No Organisation, No Overview
2. Annoying to get one T-Shirt out!
3. Inconvenient to pack & organize!
4. Dirty & Wet bathroom floors are the enemy!
5. No space when travelling with only a backpack.
6. Using a plastic bag to organize your clothes?
1. Stay organized with different sized pockets
2. See what's inside of each pocket!
3. Only grab the piece you want!
4. Safe space: Rolling tightly together!
5. Travel with only one backpack
Attach the Travel Organizer below!
6. Hang it everwhere!
INSIDE YOUR BACKPACK
HANG IT EVERYWHERE
INSIDE YOUR LUGGAGE
WATCH THE 'HOW TO USE'-VIDEO
Pack your clothes inside the bacpack.
Start with putting your socks & underware inside the smaller pockets, T-Shirts into the medium sized pockets. The large pocket is great for trousers or even more T-Shirts
Roll from the bottom to the top and always compress the role.
Your clothes stay as wrinkle free as possible.
TRAVEL ORGANIZER INTO DRYBAG
To protect your clothes 100% against dirt and water, put the Travel Organizer inside the Drybag.
Close the Drybag.
You can attach the Drybag to the backpack as well.