COUNTDOWN TO LAUNCH OF THE CAMPAIGN
WHAT'S ACTUALLY THE PROBLEM?
- No Organisation, No Overview: One big compartment to organize everything
- Laborious & Annoying: To get to the right T-Shirt, you might need to take everything out of the suitcase/ backpack. (Somehow you always want the Shirt at the bottom.)
- Inconvenient: Where to store your clothes while staying in a hotel, a hostel, or while camping? You most likely just leave everything in your suitcase/backpack.
- Dirty & Wet: Floors bathrooms can be dirty and wet. So where to put the fresh clothes that they stay clean and dry?
- Different sized plastic bags: Or even zip-lock bags, are a desperate try to organise yourself - same problem: You need to pull all clothes out again to get to one T-Shirt. Most times you don't even know what's inside anymore, due to a lack of overview
- Space problem: You want to travel with only your backpack? All your clothes, laptop, cosmetic bag, cables (even shoes) in a backpack? I think you would need an extra bag.